Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

10 June 2014



This is a Meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Lists and books/Bloggers just go together, don't they? I certainly do like lists of all kinds. On this Meme, we can post our Top Ten of whatever topic is chose that week, please see here for a preview of the coming weeks. 


This week : Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

1. Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty


My 'read of the year' so far. 



I know the book was big last year, but I've only read it during my vacation this year. 



First time I read a vampire story and I loved it.




YA, dystopian, different, another one I really enjoyed




short story - different kind of love and a mortuary




The old man and the sea - mystery story



Comedy about dating, sex and romance in NYC



Domestic Abuse, a strong woman and survival



Funny Characters, will make you giggle



Alien story with a difference