Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

17 January 2014

This is being hosted every Friday on Rose City Reader



This is how it works:

Taken from Rose City Reader's Blog:

Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here is my book beginning this week:

Author: Nathalie Suteau
Title: Celebrity blood

'' Upon reading the pages that follow, you might think I'm mad, or a corruptible young man looking for recognition and his fifteen minute of fame. I am neither, but I won't try to prove that to you. I am writing these lines out of love and duty, to bring closure to the first chapter of my short existence. " 


I am now half-way through this ebook and can't put it down. It's by French author Nathalie Suteau, and now first time translated into English. It's a vampire / mystery / dark story but nothing like Vampire teenage romance. The story is told from the viewpoint of  2 different narrators and the beginning sentences are how one of the narrators, Milo, introduces the story which is to follow.